The Dennis Farm Charitable Land Trust is a non-profit 501 (c)(3) organization. We appreciate all donations. Your tax-deductible gift will help us meet our goals: to preserve the 200 year-old Dennis Farm and share its extraordinary story, restore the farmhouse to historic specifications, construct an interpretative center to welcome visitors, and develop educational programs.
Contributors of $2000 – $100,000 will be recognized on our website.
Contributors of more than $100,000 will be recognized with their name or the name of their institution on a permanent plaque at the Dennis Farm.
To send your gift electronically, select the “Donate” button below to reach PayPal, our secure online payment partner.
To mail your contribution, send it to:
The Dennis Farm Charitable Land Trust
3900 Ford Road Suite 11i
Philadelphia, PA 19131
Attn: Denise Dennis
Application pending for non-profit tax-exempt status under IRC 501(c)(3).
Projects and Initiatives
- Security, Restoration and Reconstruction of the Farmhouse
- Construction of an Interpretative Center
- Cultural Landscape Report
- Development of Education Programs
- Landscaping of the grounds
- Monument for Perkins-Dennis Cemetery
- View sheds and way-finding markers